It took me years to garner the recognition and rewards that I worked hard for. I don’t want that to happen for my clients. My progress was slow and steady to my first vice-president title, but yours doesn’t have to be that way.
Along the way, I had a very rich and varied career and held many different positions in Avon Products in both international and U.S. businesses. I had P&L responsibility, turned around failing business categories, and launched new ones. I had vice-presidential responsibilities in marketing, sales and investor relations. As a two-time expatriate with Avon, I had the opportunity to work with hundreds of talented leaders in Latin America and Asia, and learned to appreciate different cultures and values.
I want to share what I’ve learned to help you achieve success as a business leader. Executive and career coaching draws on my life experiences and the many skills I’ve learned along the way. In addition to my corporate career, I have a background in business consulting, teaching and theater.
Coaching is my way of giving back and I’m passionate about what I do. I find deep rewards as I see you develop new awareness, shift your thinking to include new possibilities, and achieve your goals. There’s nothing more rewarding than helping you, one of today’s leaders, grow and thrive in your career.
Avon Products, Inc.
- VP Investor Relations
- VP Marketing, Asia-Pacific
- VP U.S. Regional Sales
- Certificate in Executive and Life Coaching, New York University
- Master of Fine Arts in Drama, Yale University
- Bachelor of Arts, Chatham University
Professional Affiliations and Awards:
- International Coaching Federation member
- Adjunct instructor, New York University School of Professional Studies
- National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
- Board of Directors, NIRI Fellow, Senior Roundtable member
- Investor Relations’ Magazine’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chatham University’s 2016 Cornerstone Award for Leadership